Saturday, June 21, 2014

Personal Finance for Recent H.S. Grads / Current College Students


Earlier this year I created a LiveBinder for recent high school graduates and college students. My goal was to give students a financial resource they could rely on as they transitioned into the adult world. 

I carefully selected resources that students could trust, primarily from government and non-profit organizations. I did not want to overwhelm students with too many resources, while also covering the financial decisions they are making at that stage in their lives. 

I was honored LiveBinders named my resource a 2014 Top10 LiveBinder. Please feel free to share my LiveBinder Personal Finance for Recent HS Grads / Current College Students with young adults. 

By the way, if you're an educator, you may find this LiveBinder I created specifically for colleagues particularly helpful.


2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work הלוואה חוץ בנקאית מימון ישיר

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Car Insurance Brandon FL

    ReplyDelete